- August 14, 2005 Los Angeles, CA - Erik Saunders and Rahsaan Bahati turn in a fine showing at the Track Nationals while the rest of the team represents solidly at the Manhattan Beach Grand Prix.
- July 16, 2005 Waukesha, WI - Erik Saunders takes the win at the Carl Zach Classic, stage 10 of Superweek.
- July 8, 2005 Bend, OR & Chicago, IL - The Cascade Classic and International Superweek keep the team challenged.
- June 26, 2005 Burlingame, CA - Devon Vigus nipped at the finish in Burlingame Criterium.
- June 18, 2005 Reno, NV - Erik Saunders pulls off 2nd at the Tour de Nez Criterium. Zach Walker has a strong 4 stage tour.
- May 30, 2005 Sommerville, NJ - Jason Allen narrowly misses out on his first McGuire win at the Tour of Sommerville.
- May 29, 2005 Arlington, VA - Rahsaan Bahati 5th in a strong field at the CSC Invitational.
- May 26, 2005 Richmond, VA - Erik Saunders sprints to take 5th in his hometown race, The CapTech Classic.
- May 23, 2005 New Haven, CT - Newly signed New Zealander Jason Allen takes 5th and Erik Saunders 9th in the final stage of the Tour of Connecticut, the Torrington Road Race.
- May 7, 2005 Los Gatos, CA - Local boy Zach Walker returned with team McGuire-Langdale to tackle the tough course at the Cat's Hill Criterium.
- April 27 - May1, 2005 Western, VA - A grueling 5 day stage race through the mountains of Virginia saw Roman Kilun best the field in the Tour of Shenandoah.
- April 10, 2005 Ojai, CA - A strong showing by Rahsaan Bahati and Erik Saunders in a tough race beating six time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong.
- March 31, 2005 Redlands, CA - The first major stage race of the 2005 racing season kicked off at the annual Redlands Bicycle Classic.
- March 26, 2005 Milton, CA - The Copperopolis race was held in the Sierra Nevada foothills. On the start line for McGuire/Langdale was Pat Dunaway, Roman Kilun, Zac Walker and Matt Dubberley.
- March 5, 2005 Merced, CA - The McGuire - Langdale Professional Cycling team made it's 2005 race debut debut at the McLane Pacific Bicycle Classic with a 40 mile downtown circuit race.